BOC confirms new measures for Tenerife, Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura
The Official Boletin of the Canary Islands (BOC) number 051, has been published and confirms the new measures that are imposed from midnight tonight, with the clarification of a couple of changes and updates since the announcement after the Governing Council meeting on Thursday.
All restrictions are Level 2 with these exceptions:
- The limitation of the freedom of movement of people at night is established between 10pm and 6am, except for the exemptions included in the regulation.
- Groups of people, both in public and private spaces, may not be more than 4 people, except in the case of cohabitants.
- 33% capacity in places of worship.
Specifically In bars, restaurants and cafes:
- The complete closure of the premises, including for the local pick-up take-away service and home delivery will be before 10pm.
- Maximum 4 people per table.
- Consumption at the bar: maximum 2 people.
- Interiors maximum of 50% capacity.
- Outdoor terraces maximum of 50% capacity.
These new measures come into force at midnight tonight, and may be modified or cancelled if the epidemiological situation in each of the islands so advises.
Full details are available in the BOC: www.gobiernodecanarias.org/boc/2021/051/