VIEW WHOLE
NEWSPAPER

Community

Chang needs your help!

Cats Welfare news MY name is Chang. I’m about 5-6 years old, and I was found living in some pipes in an abandoned finca, fending for myself. I had calcivirus, cat flu and infected eyes. I’m leukaemia negative, but Feline AIDS positive. I’ve been neutered, and I can still lead a good, happy life. I […]

Dog of the week – Zoe

Live Arico news ZOE is nine years old, and an amazing dog. She arrived at Live Arico, four years ago. Her previous owners had abused her, but she loves to play. She is very peaceful, listens to orders and is well behaved, and really deserves a good and loving home. Zoe is super with other […]

Thank you so much!

Accion del Sol news LAST week, we had a big collective donation from the residents of Geranios apartments in San Eugenio. We would like to say a massive thank-you to these lovely guys: Maurice Wise, Clive Chinn, Terry Peel and Les Gam, for helping us to aid the ever-growing number of abandoned dogs, here in […]

What a cutie!

Cats Welfare news MY name is Preetie, and I’m a gorgeous girl of about nine months. I’ve been deflead, wormed, microchipped and vaccinated. I’ve also been spayed. I really need a home where I can go outside, as I love to explore. I’d love to meet you, if you have a home for me. Adoptions […]

Christmas at K9

K9 animal news PLEASE don’t forget about all the lovely dogs in refuges this Christmas. Their Christmas is not all jolly, and full of presents and love! At K9, though, we try our very best to make Christmas a magical time for our doggies, because they deserve it! We have now put out our Christmas […]

Meet Tammy!

Live Arico news Two-year-old Tammy was found as a puppy, and homed. Unfortunately, the owners had to bring her to the rescue centre. She suffers a lot in the kennel, and doesn’t understand why she is there. She is a well-behaved dog, and very quiet and sweet. She needs, urgently, a foster or forever home. […]

Carbon and Coal

Cats Welfare news These little black beauties are 14 weeks old, and still looking for a loving home. They have been wormed and deflead, and had both sets of injections. Please remember that all black kittens are neutered and microchipped, free of charge. If you would like to meet them, please send us a Facebook […]

Come to our Christmas meal!

K9 animal news Tickets are still available for our annual, pre-Christmas dinner and show at Music Hall Tavern tomorrow (8th December). Tickets include a three-course meal, drinks, a live show and much more! For more information, contact Lyn on 626344799, or lindamaggs40@gmail.com. Meet our dogs We have many dogs, in all shapes and sizes, waiting […]

Thank you, Julia and Laura

Accion del Sol news LAST week, two lovely girls, Julia and Laura, made a couple of dogs at the refuge very happy, by taking them out for a walk, and giving them lots of love and affection. Apart from their obvious needs, such as food, water and veterinary care, this is all the dogs want. […]

Please adopt us!

Cats Welfare news THESE adorable kittens are waiting patiently for new, loving homes. The black and white boys, and their female playmates, are about eight weeks old, and have been wormed and deflead, and had their first injections. If you would like to meet them, please contact Vet Express, Costa Adeje, on 615 60 58 […]

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google

LATEST NEWS