VIEW WHOLE
NEWSPAPER
ONLINE

Irish lad ‘raped’ by men – after exit from brothel!

AN Irish teenager says he was raped by two men in Mallorca… after being forced out of a brothel in Magaluf! The 19-year-old holiday-maker told police he was assaulted after losing sight of his friends on the Punta Ballena strip last weekend.

Local paper Ultima Hora reported that he had been attacked at around 5.30am on Sunday.

Sources say he was taken into the brothel by two prostitutes, but was ejected after he told them he had no cash.

Two men were, reportedly, waiting for him when he was kicked out of the back door.

The shaken tourist was examined at Palma’s Son Espases Hospital, where doctors confirmed that his injuries were the result of a sex attack.

He declined to press charges because he “felt ashamed” about the incident.

A source told The Sun newspaper: “The hospital called police because of the nature of the man’s injuries, but he told them he could not recall the name of the brothel..

“Although he was described locally as British, police have his nationality as Irish, and he was set to leave the island that day. Guardia Civil said no formal complaint had been lodged.

 

Short URL: http://www.canarianweekly.com/?p=48766

Posted by on Jul 12 2019. Filed under Local News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google

LATEST NEWS

Log in | Designed by SortedSites